During my time away from LorikArt and blogging, I spent a few days in the Australian bush…well…almost. It was at a place called Wallacia, which is on the foothills of the Blue Mountains and actually the outskirts of Sydney. A beautiful, natural, peaceful place. One of the highlights of my stay there was seeing the wallabies. I even woke up one morning to find one watching me from outside my window.
1. The Australian Bush. Photoshop-Sharpened. Curves and Levels adjusted.
Linking to Nature Footstep Catching the Light
2. As Above. Photoshop Hue and Saturation – all but Red, Yellow and Magenta removed. PS Selective Colour – Remove Cyan from Yellow, increase saturation of Magenta in Yellow. Increase saturation of Yellow. PS Photo Filter – Warming Filter 85. Adjust Levels and Selective Colour again.
3. Wallaby Watching Me. Photoshop-Sharpened. Curves and Levels adjusted.
4. Same adjustments as No. 2
5. Wallaby Still Watching Me. I dare not move! Photoshop-Sharpened. Curves and Levels adjusted.
6.Same adjustments as No. 2 and No. 4
7. Wallaby Thinking about Eating – but still watching me. Photoshop-Sharpened. Curves and Levels adjusted.
8. Same adjustments as No. 2, 4, 6.
9. Wallaby Bored with Me…maybe trusting me? Photoshop-Sharpened. Curves and Levels adjusted.
10. Same adjustments as No. 2,4, 6, 8.
11. Off He/She Goes. Photoshop-Sharpened. Curves and Levels adjusted.
12. Same adjustments as No. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10.
13 .Play. Using Topaz Clean.
Linking to Paint Party Friday
Linking to Nature Footstep Abstract
Welcome once more to Mandarin Orange Monday. Sorry about the “glitch”…my error in fact, last week, when the linky list didn’t open when it should have done. I had set it to automatically publish and open…it published ok…but not the linky list. This week I will publish a little early, because, once again I won’t be around my computer at the usual time. So I am playing it safe!
Newcomers can learn a little more about MoM here.
But basically just click on the linky list pic and add your orange art. And please do try to visit some other contributors and say hi.