Queen Victoria Building at Christmas
Every year the majestic Queen Victoria Building (QVB) in Sydney has a stunning Christmas tree displayed. This year was no different – it was decorated with sparkling crystals. Not that the QVB really needs this added treat…it is always a spectacle with its stained glass windows and other ornamentation.
These photos were taken with my iPhone but later edited and played with using Photoshop. One day soon I will return with my camera. And later I might tell you (and show you) what I was actually doing there that day. It wasn’t just to shop!
1. Christmas Tree at QVB. Iphone photo. Contrast and curves adjusted.
2. Stained Glass Windows at QVB. iPhone photo. Contrast and Curve adjustments.
3. Desaturated. Nik Silver Efex and PS photo filter.
4. Desaturated. Nik Silver Efex. PS photo filter.
5. Crop. Selective Colour and Hue/Saturation adjustments. PS Photo Filter. Increased vibrance. Nik Color Efex – Reflector Effects.
6. Crop. Selective Colour and Hue/Saturation adjustments. PS Photo Filter. Increased vibrance. Nik Color Efex – Reflector Effects
7. As Above. Crop. Plus Nik Color Efex – Cross Balance. Topaz Clean – Curly Smooth and Stylise Details. Topaz Detail – Color Jump.
8. As Above.
9. Playing with layers and transparencies.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
We are all looking forward to seeing your orange art again… I wonder if it has a festive or holiday theme? It is up to you:)
More information on MoM and how to join in the fun!
More information on the QVB.